Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plastic firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Larinus, Feb 22, 2009.

1. I have this ziplock bag that still has some bud on the sides of it and it's really hard to get off. I was wondering if I could just fill it with peanut butter, wait a few days, and then just eat the ziplock bag (yea I know I'm desperate).

2. thats rediculous, it wont work, theres not enough keif or bud on the outsides of a bag to work anyways. Also it would need heat to absorb the thc. just dont bother, and not thaat desperate.

3. Jesus, you can't be serious. You're prepared to eat a ziploc bag to get high? Might as well smoke your shit afterwards.

4. absolutely a great idea. go for it.

5. Well of course I'm planning on putting some more weed in there (like .3g) to at least get high. And no you don't need to heat it, I've left firecrackers out overnight before without heating and have gotten much higher than using the oven.

6. If you get oily peanut butter it will soak the THC
    You dont need to heat it

7. Srsly? That's pretty cool. I guess heating only speeds up the process then.

8. Toss the bag in the freezer... It will be much easier to brake of the bag then. :rolleyes:

9. Exactly.

10. have fun shitting that out.

11. might work leave the bag open when u eat it

12. you must be pretty desperate if your willing to eat a zip lock bag.

13. For 'bud' thats stuck to it. Really fucking desperate, gives potheads a bad name.

14. Sounds like a stupid thing to do.

15. exactly..... shhhhhhhh let him eat the bag :rolleyes:

16. This idea is more retarded than the war in iraq.

17. Naw 521, I'm just kiddin. I do it all the time with my leftover bags. I hate the clubs that give it to you in a plastic container, that shit's hard as hell to chew.

18. you must be fiendin'

19. oh. my. gosh.