Plasma lighting?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KRUNK, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Any of you blades going to try it out?. its supposed to be the next best thing to the sun. Im def going to get some in this year!

2. I am interested in them. With the cost though, I think I will wait till a few other people try them first lol. Once I see some good feedback form people actually using them then I will switch out one light and see how it does.

3. Yea I feel ya on that hahahaa its super expensive but gotta be a reason for it. :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Interested but out of price range. Hope the lighting biz doesn't mess it up like LEDs which is a disaster for consumers to sort out.

5. Yea but them bad boys work well..lol im curious abt these plasmas I want one now haha

6. Personally i will let the pros with deep pockets sort it out. If they pull even 1.5 times what pro growers are yielding from hps you will see large grows changing.

There have been a couple of next best thing light designs, but they have yet to out do hps in terms of wattage to yield. Even with all the hype around led, shops with more than enough money to buy any light they want are still running hps for flower.

7. Yea but I like to experiment so im happy something new is out haha