Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plasma donation to fool a blood test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canniban0id, Jan 18, 2006.

1. I have a pre-employment screen coming up. The test is urine and blood. I have been abstinent for 10 days (13 by test-day.) Not worried about the urine test as I have researched thoroughly and I swear by the Q-Carbo product (has worked three times after a similar regimen.) In addition, I have been on a 7-day detox program with supplements that contain Dandelion,Garlic,Burdock,Grape bark,Licorice,Prickly ash, Red Clover, Milk Thistle seed and Alfalfa concentrate; and eating a stringent diet. My body fat is less than 10%.

My question is for biology / serology experts out there, or those with personal experience. I am pretty secure in my ability to pass the tests based on what I have already researched. The blood test I am taking is for active drug components and active metabolites, NOT immunoserology. I have heard from a few sources that donating plasma the morning of a blood test will reduce the level of plasma in the blood (the protein-based component), and effectively reducing the concentration of toxins in the same principle as water-dilution works with urine. Having a sample drawn before the body can replenish the plasma SHOULD give a highly cellular sample with less protein component than normal. Does anyone have any input regarding this method? Do they usually do a PCV/TP test to confirm sample adulteration?

Thanks,

Sephiroth

2. i dont know too much about DT's, but i do know fhat FFVII is the shit.

3. OP Averages 1 post every 5 years so far.

I agree with this topic completely

4. You honestly have no clue at how hard i laughed at this.