Plants!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Mikeee420, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Hey there everyone :wave:
    I've made the decision that its time to grow my own ganj. I've put a ton of research into it, and I think I can do it. However, I have a few questions.

What exactly is a 'hydro' shop?? I have never heard of this until I came onto GC.

I live in an area that can reach 110-115 in the heat of the summer. Will plants be able to withstand this temperature?

Also, are feminized seeds legit? Some people say they are, and others say they often turn to hermies.

Could someone give me or send me a link to some legit feminized seeds that would do well in my area and climate?

Thanks in advance. I am really stoked as this is going to be my first grow, but at the same time I don't want to fail. Hence the preplanning.

2. a hydro store is a place where lots of high end nutrients and fertilizers can be purchased. great stuff.. some strains can with hold temps at that range, such as southern climate sativa strains but with temps like that you really want to focus on watering the plants that will be your main issue. they can suck the water up pretty quick. femnized seeds can be very beneficial in the fact that you wont have to sex the plants before planting, you already know that it will produce buds so no dirty work added. i havent had any hermie issues with fem seeds. if your looking for early finishers read the description of the strains to see if they will harvest in september, or an 8-9 week strain will suffice. hope this helps:)

3. Everything that70sshow said. But those temps are high man. 115?? Gosh i guess but you need to be prepared to water!

attitude seed bank.