Plants yellowing and dying. Help?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by southpark123, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Alright, so I do not know what the problem is. I have flip flopped from possibly nute burn to some sort of deficiency to possibly heat or water problems. This is what the plants look like. I have been giving them nutes every 5 to 6 days. about 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. It is miracle gro fert.

I have only been watering every 4 or 5 days. Mostly with nutes included. Also the plants are still on an 18/6 cycle.

The leaves only seem to be unhealthy near the bottom of the plant. Yellowing and dying there.

pics

Attached Files:

2. Looking back at some pictures and sick plant guides. It looks very similar to nute burn. If this is indeed the issue. Is flushing my best option?

3. plants and soil were very dry. I watered heavily last night with a light dose of nutes. The ends of the dying leaves seem to be curling upwards. i am thinking this is a ph problem locking out some nutes. I am going to buy ph'd water and water tomorrow as well. Hopefully this will solves the issues.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?
    I could definitely use them seeing as this is my first grow and I would love to make it to flower.

4. hi matey, to me it does look like nute burn and your leaves have a very dark green color which suggests to me along with what looks like nute burn that the food there getting is too high!!!

i've never used miracle grow before and i would not advise it really from what i've read about what other people say about it, from what ive heard it is a strong fert so go easy on the dosage!!!

you could give the plant a flush with a mild nute solution say 100 to 200 ppm (TDS) at a rate of 2 to 3 times the pot size you are using and then feed at 1/4 strengh the next feeding slowly working your way up!!!!

i dont claim to be an expert and go easy with that miracle grow nutes!!!!

5. Alright. This is what I was looking at doing. Now I will just be able to do it with even more confidence of it paying off.

6. good luck mister!!!