Plants won’t flower..

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Jaboc33, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Right. So just as the title says..

I have 2 very healthy plants in coco that I switched to 12/12 on 3/27. Today is now 4/8 and the plants have shown absolutely zero bud development from the tops. They’re showing sex but will not produce buds. It’s almost as if they’re stuck in veg.

I have never had this happen before but this is also the first grow im growing under cobs.. I vegged under 300w of vero29 v7 cobs (amazing light by the way) at 3500k. The only thing that’s different with this grow is the lack of light spectrum change from veg to flower. I am positive there are no light leaks and they’re definitely staying in the dark for 12 uninterrupted hours.

Has anybody else had this happen? I guess my real question is, would a lack of light spectrum change alter the way they enter flower if I’m vegging and flowering inder 3500k?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Happy growing

• Like Like x 1
  2. Buds don't just appear. They need to grow. The plant when flipped to 12/12
    goes into a stretch phase for about 2wks then it'll start flowering. If your plant is mature knife and healthy, it'll happen. Don't worry

3. Thought so haha. I’m just sitting here over thinking things as usual. My last few grows had flowers appear after 7-8 days so I’m just trying to get used to the changes.

4. Yea man, those look healthy AF! :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. I’m starting to think you just wanted to show off that sexy canopy. Mmmhmmm I’m on to you over there. Just strutting your stuff!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Thank you

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Cytokine foliar application at the induction of flowering will speed budset ;)

• Like Like x 1