Plants with similar nutrient needs

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by DanTheReggaeFan, May 12, 2013.

1. So I've decide my next grow is going to be hydro and this is the system I'll be using - Hydroponic Flood Systems - IWS Flood System | Growell UK

I want to grow a few different strains but because it's going to be using one central reservoir I won't be able to give each one a different strength nutrient solution. So I was just wondering if anyone knew some strains that have similar nutrient needs?

p.s I do like Sativas but i prefer Indicas. I'm also going to be using a 2 meter grow tent, so with the 600W light, the pots and the roughly 18 inches i plan to keep them from the light, size might become an issue

2. Im growing kens gdp (indica) and hawaiian kush (sativa) on the same tray and same nutes with success. Just using 3 part GH and bud blast. No problems 8 weeks in...

3. #3 DanTheReggaeFan, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    Thanks mate. I've never heard of Kens gdp before. Ill have to do a bit of research on that one. As for the Hawaiian Kush, what's the stretch like on that? Kush was one the varieties I wanted to grow, just not sure which strain yet. I'm leaning more towards OG or Cannalope. Do you know anything about them?

Scratch that about the gdp. I didn't realise you meant Granddaddy Purple. That's another strain I was interested in but is that clone only? If it is then that will just have to remain on my wishlist for a while because I'm from the UK

4. Not sure about those strains. The hawaiian kush is thriving, i just widh i took a clone before flower. The stretch isnt too bad. Sativas tend to grow a little taller but stretch hasnt been a problem so far. Only 4 weeks left...