Plants wilting?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ArnoldShortman, Apr 24, 2013.

1. So about two two days ago I noticed my plants were wilting and falling over. I tied them with a piece of string and stick to keep them up. Why do you guys think they started to wilt and fall over? I transplanted them from small pots too soil about a week and a half ago.

They are each in a 2 foot by 2 foot hole filled with Kelloggs natural patio mix. I also added about 2-3 handfuls of mulch and I also added some more perlite as the Kelloggs didn't have enough

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The older one on the bottom isn't wilting as bad. \t\t\t\t\t\t

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Your pics aren't loading for me, but could it be frost damage? What has your weather looked like?

3. I can't see your pics. But may be temp, under watering, root damaged from transplant. Water with some liquid kelp/seaweed and see if that helps

4. Well turns out the are not wilting but twisting from excess heat ( I live in a dry area.)

Well I decided to put up a sheet to cover them from the afternoon sunlight.

I have a third plant in a different location and that gets less sunlight (around 5 hours) and that one is completely normal.

Hopefully they will bounce back in a week or two.

5. I'm glad you got to the root of the issue brother! :smoke: