plants wilting?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Nasty Nate P, Mar 24, 2012.

1. So last night I pulled a bucket and noticed some brown slime on some of the roots. Because of this I add 75ml of h2o2 to the 55 gal reservoir which is 50% of what the bottler calls for and I woke up this am to droopy leaves. One plant had a leaf that is over turned. The res temp was at 75F so I dropped some frozen 2 liters in it to cool it down. Has anyone had this happen after a mild dose of H2o2. Of not that what could be the issue?

Attached Files:

2. H2O2 stressed the hell out of your plants. - I had that droop EVERY time I tried to fight root rot with H2O2. - signals that you burned or even killed some or all roots.

To beat root rot and get explosive growth at the SAME TIME, google "white slime root cure" and brew that tea, add it to your res. I havn't changed the res in over a month now, no root rot, and great growth. I've now moved my two "hydro-test-"plants outside to see if I can't hydro under the sun - still no rot.

That tea will diminish existing rot. That tea will out-compete and prevent any rot from ever coming. And that tea will make your plants SOOOOO healthy! (my girl started growing 3 nodes instead of 2 per leaf set)

3. [quote name='"1sttimegrower"']H2O2 stressed the hell out of your plants. - I had that droop EVERY time I tried to fight root rot with H2O2. - signals that you burned or even killed some or all roots.

To beat root rot and get explosive growth at the SAME TIME, google "white slime root cure" and brew that tea, add it to your res. I havn't changed the res in over a month now, no root rot, and great growth. I've now moved my two "hydro-test-"plants outside to see if I can't hydro under the sun - still no rot.

That tea will diminish existing rot. That tea will out-compete and prevent any rot from ever coming. And that tea will make your plants SOOOOO healthy! (my girl started growing 3 nodes instead of 2 per leaf set)[/quote]

Goooood look, I'll def check it out and let you know how I make out when its a brewing