plants wilting and dying

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by al3k5, Aug 14, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Araltus"']Note on your red fan, you just have it sitting next to a hole. It would be best and more efficient if you created a vacuum to join them together.

Lose the tin foil if you can. Wal-mart sells emergency blankets for like 3$ in the hunting/fishing/camping section.[/quote]

Yeah that is temporary until I get another usb/wall socket connecter. After that I will just use it to circulate the air. And the blankets idea sounds good, I will do that tomorow. I am thinking of going into flower here soon as all the shoots poke through a hole in the trellis, good idea? I also think they are looking like they're ready to flower by the looks of the tops of them. Ill post more clear pics tomorow. Any other advice?

2. Flower away imo! Is your growing area light proof?

3. [quote name='"Araltus"']Flower away imo! Is your growing area light proof?[/quote]

Well sorta..lights on is at 10pm and on at 10am. My friend doesn't have any windows ever open, and isn't home all day, so its dark then. If not completly we will put a cloth on top of the box, since we have the fans now. I think I will go get that other adapter tonight, should be good then. Ill post pics up tonight

4. Okay man u can't put ur box in a closet

5. Ur contradicting urself homie lights on at 10pm. And on at 10 am? Which is correct?

6. I beleive he ment on at 10 n off at 10 bro come on really its a typo if u can't read that and tell he ment on n off then ur the joke lol

7. Ha ha ha. No

8. [quote name='"Erbalist"']Ha ha ha. No[/quote]

Then keep ur proper English in the class room this is the world wide web typos happen give him a break dude

9. [quote name='"icheefaduhreefa"']

Then keep ur proper English in the class room this is the world wide web typos happen give him a break dude[/quote]

Haha yeah deff a typo, sorry. So yeah the temp is at 90F still..I hope that the other fan I install tonight will help. So that willl be one at the top to pull hot air out, and one at the bottom to suck cold air in. Plus that red one I have in the photos to circulate the air. Hope this will help, if not don't know, but I will make the switch tonight. I will probably do a 24 hour darkness period.

10. Update. Got the second fan installed at the bottom for intake air, have the red fan right infront of it to push the air through the entire box. Hope temps drop soon. Going to do 24 hour darkness tomorow night, temps should drop when I switch to 12/12 cause I will lose all those tubes, and just have the 3 cfls. Any comments? Ideas? I will update tomorow night hopefully.

Attached Files:

11. One more

Attached Files:

12. So I did the 24 hours of darkness, will start the 12/12 tonight. Will water with flower nutes on Sunday, and ill update then. Thanks to everyone who's helped me so far.

13. One more update before 12/12

Attached Files:

14. Fun shit man now sit back n just watch her grow

15. [quote name='"icheefaduhreefa"']Fun shit man now sit back n just watch her grow[/quote]

Thanks man, what's your latest grow? Noticed you use cfl too?

16. I'm growing heavy duty that's about to be week 8 of flower n I'm growing a critical #47 that's about week 3

17. [quote name='"icheefaduhreefa"']I'm growing heavy duty that's about to be week 8 of flower n I'm growing a critical #47 that's about week 3[/quote]

Oh nice dude, how they looking?

18. So yeah I'm at flower night one, and tempos did not drop, they are between 85-90F. I now have 3 fans in my setup, one pulling cool air in, one circulating the air, and the last one pushing hot air out. Should I add another fan? What's the problem, the top

19. [quote name='"al3k5"']So yeah I'm at flower night one, and tempos did not drop, they are between 85-90F. I now have 3 fans in my setup, one pulling cool air in, one circulating the air, and the last one pushing hot air out. Should I add another fan? What's the problem, the top[/quote]

Continuation: fan should be pushing air out correct? And the bottom sucking air in? What should I add? If anything?

20. Maybe make bottom hole big enough to sit fan inside ? Put a vent on other wide facing down so light doesn't get in