Plants starting to bud early outdoor what to do?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by channel cat, Jun 2, 2011.

1. I live in Nor. Cal. and the wheather has been horrible.I put them outside 2 weeks ago usually i put them out june 1st but they out grew the room I started them indoors they are all about 3' tall, I hate to start over. 8 sour D i are budding Im gonna throw those indoor and replace them. The others are getting hairy. I have been feeding with guano teas and foliar feeding with nitrozime. The forcast is horrible for the next ten days. What should I do....start over, wait it out ,:rolleyes:add diferent nutes. HELP:bolt:

2. Me too. I've been moving the ones in buckets into a tool shed when the weather gets too bad. When I saw that they were starting to bud early I took a bunch of clones. That way I can go ahead and finish these ones inside, and hopefully the weather will get better and I can grow out the clones outdoors. I wouldn't start over. 3 ft tall is a lot of time to start over. You said they outgrew your grow room. Is that height or width? Can you keep maybe 4 in your grow room and leave 4 to rough it out outside?

3. I have a bunch more outside. I put the sour d out earlier so they are budding more. I put 10 purps that were starting to flower back into my room. I worry about quality and yield after reverseing them.

4. Reversing yields suck, I suggest starting over. I started last year in late June but by aug I caught up to ppl around me who put down in may. Don't worry it's worth going back n starting over. I'm in Cali too n I'm yanking out 80 that flowered on me. It sucks

5. Thanks growall 247. I think you are right if I dont start over now I will be mad with myself in july. what do you think i should do with the ones that are gust starting to turn. They look like plants from seed you try and sex early by giving them less light only have a couple of hairs no bud.

6. norcal as well, dont start over they'll reveg, this just happened to me too, and now there bushy as hell, dont waste $ or plants

7. I disagree but you can cut clones or bud em 12/12 indoor! They will reveg but it's your call.

8. Is there anywhere to do an gorilla grow where you are? If you are going to toss them anyway, you have nothing to lose if they get found. You could have an early harvest, and start over.