plants not showing sex in week 5?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by justenoughswag, Jun 26, 2017.

1. i started flowering on 4/20 this them today and i see no balls or female pistils but a few of them smell and my room overall reeks but no smell to some of them it may be because someone changed the lights while i was gone to giving it like 18hrs of light during the flower when i was gone i dont know how long it was but it doesnt look like it stressed them thank god bc they were underwatered and not light stressed.

2. What? Post a picture. If they were on 18/6 they might have started to reveg. They need to be on 12/12 without any interruptions. By now you should have pistills and buds forming.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bouta take one rn lol upload it through my iphone and boom i had them on 12/12 since like 3 am on 4/19 they were like 2 weeks of veg or somthing the strain says it takes around 7 weeks to flower so yea idk

Attached Files:

• 091.JPG
      091.JPG
      File size:
      1.7 MB
      Views:
  4. Can you take a closer picture without the led light on.?

From here it look like they're not flowering at all, they look healthy and in veg mode. Are you sure they're not autoflowers? And no light leaks are happening?

Should have showed signs of sex and much more with a month of 12/12.

5. I'm confused on timing. You started flowering on 4/20 - that was over 2 months ago. Please tell us when you planted, when you switched to 12/12, when your friend changed the time to 18/6, when you changed it back to 12/12, and what strain you are growing. The information you're providing is extremely vague and not easy to understand without sentence structure.

• Like Like x 2
  6. lmao my bad 5/20 cus it was right before i graduated i forgot when i planted the strain is called chinook haze from gps soil fox farms light bloomspect 300 watt regular seeds not fem or auto and the time was 4:10 btw cus i downloaded a game at the time

Attached Files:

• 104.JPG
      104.JPG
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
    • 105.JPG
      105.JPG
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
    • 096.JPG
      096.JPG
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    • 107.JPG
      107.JPG
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
  7. Growers don't take holidays

more than 24 hours for this very reason

if they must they leave the plants with someone who knows their stuff

good luck

8. eh 3 day holidays are fine but week holidays are sketchy and what if the light was only changed for like a day would it even change anything besides possibly herming them

9. Not at all.. beyond 3 days with lights on 12 plus hours per day is very sketchy

you should be fine

just a little patience is all you need

good luck

10. Maybe give them abit more room too :)

11. yeah i already spaced em out they gonna have alot of colas too

12. Colas ? Im gonna sound like a dumb arse but whats that lol i may know it as something else here in melb lol

13. well like when u train them and make the growth nodes they turn into branches that have bud on them.

14. update all are female and showing pistils weird luck i have from growing these regular seeds

15. i ordered a second led panel and will install that creating around 300w true power

Attached Files:

• 037.JPG
      037.JPG
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1