Plants not growing anymore

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GrassGuru41113, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Ok so I have several plants. All about 3 months old. At about a month old there as. Short cold spell, which somehow caused them to start budding. The past 2 months they have had a steady pace growth but now recently have seemed to stop and the hairs on the buds are beginning to turn brown. Any one know what's up? I've done lots of outdoor growing but never ran into this situation before.

2. Could be reverting back to veg.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pics

• Like Like x 2
  4. Here's a few pictures

Attached Files:

5. If you planted them 3 months ago and outdoors they started to flower and then reverted back to veg becuase of the amount of daylight.

If that's 2-3 plants in the same pot you're goi g to run into trouble and most likely is the reason you're getting slow growth. They may be root bound/fighting for root space at this point.

6. Well there fairly large pots compared to the plants size so root bout shouldn't be an issue at this point in time. The vegetative thing may be what's happening. It shouldn't affect the buds that are on it tho right?

7. It depends on what part of the world you live on and the length of your days.

This also depends on whether your plant is an auto or a photoperiod plant.

If you have buds on your plants right now and are going into summertime veg growth then you can kiss the buds goodbye. Veg growth will take over and the buds will basically disappear into your green foliage. Come fall when the days start getting shorter again the plant will produce flowers (buds) all over again - but for real this time.

J

8. Is there say.. a way to perhaps harvest what's on them without messing the plant up or is that not worth it at all lol