Plants not going into flower.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Thexxpeach, Aug 22, 2020.

1. My buddy asked me for some help. I’d love to get some ideas from you guys. He told me that his friends plants are not going into flour. They’re not producing crystals. And the plants are now 2 m tall. He said that he change the light schedule to 1212. The only thing I can think is that he has a light leak somewhere. Some thing is making the plants stay awake and continue their veg when he thinks that there in flour. And the room is sealed.

Are there any other things that could cause a plant to not go into flour? Besides a light problem? I’m going there to see what I can do so I’d love your guises input

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. if you have put it in to flower 12/12 and its slow at showing pistils i'd give it 24 hours of complete darkness ,then give has said 12/12 dark and light ,,,mac,

3. Cool cool cool

that’s what I thought. So basically just the light schedule.
    He must have a light leak some where

thanks guys. I appreciate your input

4. I know it looks depressing. But I told them that they’re not watery enough. And can you please advise on those white little bugs.

maybe there’s a nutrient that I can tell them to start adding that will give their plants a boost. But basically what I said is that their plants are going into flower and you need to start watering them more.

also. Can anybody tell me about the lights that they’re using? I’ve never seen those

Attached Files:

5. Correction. I told them that they’re not watering enough

6. Any advice or nutes I can tell them to buy?

7. Pic 1 - white dots on leaves could be spider mites. Check the underside of the leaves with a loupe.
    Pic 2 - white stuff could be mealy bugs. Not sure.
    Pic 4&5 - that thing is dead. It won't recover. Throw it out.
    Pic 6 - who knows. Looks like a cheap chinese LED.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Buy new equipment buy new seeds and start over