Plants not Flowering yet

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bigc29, Aug 19, 2013.

1. i grow outdoor every year..this time im growing feminized Aurora Indica, WonderWomen & Bubbleious, outdoor...i checked my crop today & Still not even starting to flower, its August 19th..& im in Canada, Toronto, Ontario...is this normal or should they be in flower by now :confused:

2. Ouch that sucks

3. Im having the same problem,growing in northern MI........

4. Same on one of mine in northern CA

”Hard work, dedication”-Floyd Mayweather Jr.

5. Hold tight, big29.  No worries.  Assuming your plants are getting a decent amount of sun light, they will probably start flowering in late August, or even very early September.  This has been a weird growing year (fluctuating temps, below norm in many areas, and lots of rain in the beginning, now hot and dry).  Some of mine are flowering and some are right on the cusp of farting out a flower.  And remember, some strains will flower late and take off and mature in less than a month.  Your strains are all hybrids so you have to expect some variation in bloom times.

6. I'm having the same problem man, just an hour away from toronto too.

7. same problem here in sask. got one vanilla kush budding and the rest either have one set of pistols or nothing. the one thats budding got a little more shade them the rest. im thinking we are going t see frost by mid sep and i defiantly think my critical kush will not be ready until  october. will have to make green house for my girls. any good cheap off grid heating methods other then black water jugs? thinking some car battery's and small heater, and im willing to sleep in there to give off heat, call me determined but i need to harvest!

8. did you all know we stickie certain posts cause they're helpful and educational ?

http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-medical-marijuana-growing/260455-finishing-times-photoperiod-latitude-how-all-works.html

looks to me like you're all right on schedule

9. this one is just genetics..whatcha waiting on? a Neville haze ?

10. It will come mine just popped n I'm in SoCo

11. do u know what strain it is..i grow every year outdoor here, never took this long but its my first time doing Aurora Indica, WonderWomen & bubbleious..i just hope it starts by next week..cuz we are done early october(Frost)

12. & all the strains im growing are 7 to 9 week strains..all heavy Indicas..weird :confused_2:

13. #13 OneLove, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013

I'm growing Big Bang and Kaia Kush from GHS, 8-9 week strains. I have actually just noticed budding today so I would assume they've been in flower for a week without me noticing. I was worried about the frost too, as it is they probably wont be able to go their full 8 weeks but ill see. I wish you luck brotha

14. Some strains are late bloomers. You should see flowers by Sept. it will end up being a late finisher and need to be watched close as it starts raining.

15. Checked today & still not flowering... very weird:ph34r::(

Sent from my Rise using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. don't worry everybody if its a female then just give her time she'll flower when she wants to

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. thanks..i know they will flower there feminized seeds. its just the end of sepember or mid october(if lucky) it will be to cold (frost) & its the end of august now, so even if they started flowering tomorrow thats only a 4 to 6 week flower period & there 9 to 10 week strains,..Its a very weird year for outdoor :confused:

18. yea man that s why greenhouse growing is the shit ... its 40 degrees outside ..
    Walk into the greenhouse you'll warm up maybe a cheaondiy greenhouse will help u I built mine for 75$ or the basics from Lowes I've tricked it out with some odd and ins like heated and plastic roofing price went up to 150$ but still worth it growing in the winter yea son.... check out my diy greenhouse thread in green house section

19. i can't do that..lol..im in a field in the city, it would be spotted so easy but thanks ;)

20. Grow tomatoes and if it with other plants camouflage lol yea u prob right but if u use the right sheeting you can't even see threw the roof or sides