Plants no longer growing, 400w CFL, watered every three days when soil is dry whats wrong with them?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Timsyt123, Apr 12, 2016.

?

What could be stopping their growth?

1. ..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Okay so plant one is officially dead, just threw him out, but the second one looks like he's just about surviving , put a pic of the light in so you can see how far away it is from the plant, this plant looks like he has a nice healthy stalk, but the cotyledons have started to turn brown, and the two new leaves on top are completely yellow, any ideas what that might be? I've just bought a propergator kit, with rockwool and a small wattage light, I figured I'm probably overwatering them and using to much light, plus this whole setup is a bodge job in my cupboard so I expect a few teething problems image.jpg image.jpg

2. It's dead sorry buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hopefully it wasn't all a loss and you learned a bunch tho

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. image.jpeg image.jpeg Hey guys, I've got some new seeds in there now, one is coming along very nicely but one is looking slighly messed up :/ I don't really mind as he/she was a freebie but any ideas what could be going wrong? Same setup as before canna cocco professional plus, perlite, using a 400w led and a propergator this time round with much smoother results, I have the nutes for the canna cocco (think it's called canna as well) but I'm now using some ph'd water with fourmulex in a spray bottle once a day. I'll put up pics of both of them :)

5. The 1 under the led is looking good. Good luck this time! The freebie could just be bad genetics

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1