Plants looking good for 3 weeks in?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SlyToker, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Hey everyone, first time grower here. My plants are about 3 weeks old from the day i planted my seeds. How do they look so far, would you say they are about average height/bushyness for their age? So far it's been a fun hobby to get into and I think they look like they're doing great, but any feedback would be appreciated.
    Set up
    Grow tent 2.7x2.7x5.5
    Strain: grown from seeds, 1 thc bomb, 1 white widow, and 1 sour turbo diesel
    Soil: FFOF
    Nutes: FF Trio, just used big bloom for the first time with last watering at 1/2 strength
    Lights: 2 300w mars hydro LEDs with 3 cfls as side lighting
    Fan: 6in Max can pro
    Filter: 6x16 phresh filter
    Water: distiller water ph'ed to about 6.6ish
    Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Looks great. Take some without LED so we can see color. They love whatever soil you're using.

3. #3 SlyToker, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
    Thanks, they do seem to like the soil/nutes so far. It's fox farms ocean forest. Here are a couple of pics without the LEDs. I can't wait to start flowering them! On the right is the thc bomb (I'm most excited about this strain), to the left is my white widow, and the runt in the back is the sour turbo diesel. I've also topped all three, and plan to add a net for a scrog grow.

Attached Files:

4. Much better the plants look so much better under the white light.

5. here they are only 3 days later. They are getting so bushy, I love it! http://imgur.com/a/X8W4W
    Not sure why the pics are upside down

Attached Files: