plants look sick, 3 weeks left in flower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by sar420, Aug 3, 2012.

1. This is my first grow and I started plants into flower in cfl, made them purposefully small. Switched them to 400w hps a week into flower. They are now getting on to their 5'th week with 3 or so left.

I've fed them nutes once in veg, never again. The soil is a organic blend amended with ewc and fungi. My ph in has always been 6.5-7.0, and runoff measures good too. I do have "heat" issues; since I grow in a garage I get to 101F on 99F days, but the heat has been worse in the past for longer and had no issues. I dump a lot of outside air which I think is helping.

I'm wondering if this is just normal or if I have a nute deficiency starting?

The first two pics are of a sicker plant, and the third is of another plant starting to show it on the bottom fan leaves more but overall the lush green they had has disappeared.

Attached Files:

2. Leaves tend to yellow during the last weeks of flowering, it looks fine. Maybe add some nitrogen if you're really worried but I think you'll be okay.

3. Id just get some molasses and water. Sprinkle some Bat guano and worm castings on the top and water over it. Also add a 1/4 tablespoon of Epsom Salts. When you water make sure the top is dry before you water. 99% sure with those size pots you should water every 3-5 days. Remember to not water 4 days before harvest