Plants leaves are drooping...... Again

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Magic Native, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Ill have to say I got this Amnesia Bilbo strain because it said that it grows to a giant and because it says its a very forgiving plant.. I don't know whats going on.. It seems like every week there's some kind of problems with her.. I over watered her once which is what she is looking like now... But I havent watered in 2 days.. She's still a small plant only about 3 1/4 inches tall so she doesnt get watered that often.. She had light intensity / heat stress symptoms.. So I doubled the light height. Came back from that.. Then she didn't seem to like the new lights give added. Again I think she didn't like the light intensity.. But she came back.. Earlier they were looking great and they've been looking really awesome lately so I took them out of the room to get a look at them under normal lighting.. 45 min later she's drooping again.. I don't know wtf is going on im making water right now but the soil is still moist.. Maybe she got used to the lights enough over the 2 days I had them on her and now she's just not getting enough.. Not to sure that's possibly it.. Temps and humidity over the last week have been way better than ever before more consisting and every thing... Idk any help would be great

2. Roots have to develop before the plant really takes off.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

3. Ok.. I so what do you mean tho.?

4. OK easier question, pictures? What soil are you using, how much water are you applying and how frequent.Are you using any nutes. What type of lighting are you using. Are you checking the pH of your water and making adjustment?

5. K..
    I have a 5×6×5 room aluminum foil on walls for reflection.
    A Mars HYdro48 96w light and i just recently added 2 105w CFL's. . mars lights 12 inches away.. Cfl's starting out are 22 inches away..
    Humidity stays about 45 in their now. 47 high 43 low
    Temps stay 75-80
    My water is ph'd about 6.0-6.5
    I started them out in solo cups with an organic soil almost no real nutrient value.. And I tranfered the girls on Dec 20th to 10 inch pots..
    My soil is a mixed soil
    FoxFarmOceanForest
    Happy Frog
    Hi porosity Myccohrizae
    And more of the Just Natural Organic
    Lights were on 24/7 for the first 3 weeks and now they are on 21/3 will be going to 18/6 maybe sometime soon but trying to keep stretch down.
    No nutrients used ever.. They are young only just past the 4 week mark.. And since I just transferred them not to long ago into new and fresh soil at a young age I figured they'd have plenty of nutrients.. Their only about 3.5 inches tall starting their 5th set of leaves..
    Strains are Amnesia BIlbo <- the problem child.. And AK grows like a champ.. Only had one prob so far and that's when I over watered a little bit.. The Bilbo seems to be into some kinda shit every other day.. Light intensity so I change that. . And some one on another site is saying maybe she's having stress now due to not enough light so I ran the all lights for an hour before lights out again to see if she would perk up again but no change.. Overwatered but that was just the once while she was still in the solo cup and actually this looks alot like that but I havent watered in 2 days.. Soil is still pretty moist too.. I fix something 2 days later its something else so I fix that.. Then its back to figuring out something else or same symptoms of things I already tried to fix and seemed I did have... Idk a guy also said on 420 that it could be root problem but idk.

6. The AK never seems to have problems even when im constantly changing surrounding to accommodate the Bilbo strain.

7. Drainage?

8. Ya the pots have wholes in the base.. But on the Bilbo I have added extra holes to help with airing the soil.