plants leafs curling

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by coastin, Jun 16, 2010.

1. i dont know whats happening i havent used any nutes and only water with tap or spring water can someone please tell me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It looks like a transplant is in order now. Do that and only water when the soil is dry to about an inch down. Stick your finger in, and test to see how dry it is before you water.

Transplant. Water thoroughly, then wait to dry out some before you water again. :)

3. does it matter if i transplant in the rain?

4. #4 OldPork, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    I don't know that anything is wrong bro, sometimes they hang a little differently depending on heat and humidity. Give them a little a.m. sun and let them dry out some. The only other thing I can offer is sometimes leaves curl due to aphids. Doesn't look like that though but worth a check. Check under the leaves where they meet the stem for small greenish yellow insects sapping the nectar out of your babies.

5. They look fine to me.

6. they look fine to me as well.

7. alrite thanks everybody i thikn i will transplant some tomorrow

8. :wave: It's easier to transplant if the soil is dryed out some. If it's too wet you run the risk of losing the soil around the roots.

9. Actually quite the opposite is true, if the soil is pretty moist it tends to come out all at once, and stay together rather than dryer soil falling apart.

10. I always let mine dry out before transplanting. Wet medium is heavy and falls apart, dry is light and held together by the roots normally (providing there are enough roots!) and is a lot easy to work with.