Plants keep going into shock

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by drugfullvibes, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Not sure why, but my plants keep going into shock every several days(which might be a bit of an exaggeration. More like 2-3x/week).

Is this normal?

The plants are stationary, and are not move more than a few inches at any given time (the pot, not the plant).

They seem to fully recover each time, usually the same day.

Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. How can you tell? What are your overnight temps hitting?

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

3. In the pics, it's a bit hard to see, but, the plants are "wilting" / leaning over instead of standing straight up like it does most days.

I have no lamps -- but could that be the issue? I've grown in this exact same location before (three plants) and they turned out well. I am not sure if this happened with the last ones though -- I didn't notice it anyway.

The plants seem to be otherwise healthy as they have pretty much perfect leaves (no yellowing, dying, etc -- other than maybe two leaves which have already been lost)..

4. Are they only doing it at particular times of day? my northern lights did that almost every night when the light were out, not as bad but they drooped every night and stood back up in the morning.

• Like Like x 2
  5. There is nothing wrong with your plants. Sometimes they do that. But if they pop back up and look normal, cruise on. TWW

• Like Like x 2
  6. @PNWClosetGrower: Yes. They seem to be this way only in the mornings -- So it's safe to assume this is just it's way of handling the temperature difference? Also, could it be that the wind stresses them? If I am not mistaken, it seems to happen more-so on windy nights.

@The Widow White: Thanks for your help! :D