Plants is growing upside down.. OHH SHIT!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sypha, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Weird how my plants growing upside down..

The shell & leaves grew into the dirt & the tap root started growing up out the dirt standing straight up.. wth can be going on here & how is this possible.. i thought gravity takes over & the root automatically goes down into the dirt??

Plz help out!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. You probably put the pointed end of the seed down instead of up. You will have to gently take it out and reverse it. If the shell is still covering the sucker leaves it should be fine...

3. Is that a thing.. do ppl do that.. has this ever happened b-4??

Okay so i took her out & flpped her right side up & yes her leaves were in the dirt.. they were kinda bending to come upward but i dont think leaving it wouldve helped cause the root was popping out the soil..

When i dug it out i can tell it was originally placed deep enough.. not exactly sure how this happened..

So anyway, i turned her how she should be but i placed her leaves kinda still in the dirt but anle to get light.. im hopeing that the light will start to pull her up & i ever so litely misted the top of the dirt over her..

I hope i havent fucked her up & she can take off properly..

HERE SHE IS NOW!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Hard to say, seedlings are so fragile but it looks okay now. Just leave her be for a while and best of luck.

5. Check it out.. its been about 4hrs since i dug the seed out flipped it and reburried it(sounds weird)..

But its taking off fine.. she poped up out the dirt alot but i put some dirt on her neck to help support her and keep the root stem in darkness..

Shes looking fine now i have great hope for her..

Thanks for your help GC!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. IMG_20180812_093754.jpg Yep! I thought she'd be fine :) Happy growing mate! I'm biting my nails waiting to harvest the rest of my other plants. lol

7. Thanks.. ive been on ur grow page nice plants

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Thanks man, you look like you're going to be good at this thing too!

I'm taking down the huge purple kush and another hash plant tomorrow. I can see probably 2 jars after the shrink from the big one and prolly another jar or so from the hash plant That purple Kush has been a pleasure to grow. Really easy, almost can't overfeed her...good yielding when compared to the other strains. The big PK I have is taller than me in a 5 gal. Lol
    I had one bigger than her topped to 4 mains... Beautiful plant but I had to cut it down because it was a herm. :(
    What can you do? That's just part of growing free seeds lol
    But yeah, that Purple Kush has been great... Look at these buds. And it smells like grape candy
    1534094387600247823995.jpg
    IDK if you like indica but hash plant has also been a joy to grow. I highly recommend both of those strains.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the strain recomendations..

That purple kush looks so juicy..

Cant wait to see ur harvest bro

10. Here's that super animal cookies I had on the toilet in that picture earlier harvested and trimmed
    IMG_20180809_071727.jpg IMG_20180809_071708.jpg
    Here's a hash plant I harvested too about 4 days ago
    IMG_20180809_074218.jpg
    Not too much yield on these gals but I over planted this time. Noob mistake...(20 plants in a 4x4 lol) but these were ready so I pulled them.
    IMG_20180809_074237.jpg
    2 more tomorrow... They will yield more. :) But I'm pretty happy with the super animal cookies. Not much shrink. I think it'll still get me like 3/4 jar mebe for her. Maybe like 14g for the hash plant :( Oh well, like every other grower says at the end.. "It will be better next time." lol