Plants in front yard!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PopeDoesDope, May 22, 2011.

1. I walked out of my buddys house and and sat on the step to have a smoke and found this. I have a grow box already set up, and I will have a skunk and blueberry clone in two days. Should I add this to the box? How will it do outdoors to indoors?

Attached Files:

2. Uprooting it would likely kill it, let it be and see what happens.

3. Thanks for the advice. I found another one in the garden haha. They are everywhere!

4. Thats awesome haha. I wouldn't mind stumbling across such a thing. This should happen more often.

5. Wait til its big enough and cut clones

6. At my old house, back when I smoked mids, we would always throw the seeds on the ground when we rolled up on a picnic table by the lake,

Well one day I went out and sho nuff there were like 4-5 plants, like 6in and one like a foot tall...

...we were like "how in the hell did we miss this?"

We let them grow until the landlords maintance guy cut them with a weedwacker...found out later he took the biggest one then cut them

But the one he took died.

7. #7 PopeDoesDope, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How big do plants need to be?

8. You could uproot it. It won't kill it if you are carefull. Just try not to damage the roots when you are digging it up. Had one sprout like that way back when I used to throw seeds out my bedroom window back in high school. My mom found it. She thought it was hillarious.

9. just be careful. bringing an outside plant to your inside garden could introduce spider mites or other unwanted critters. i'd be sure to spray it thoroughly with water first to clean it off as much as possible before taking it inside, especially under the leaves.

10. Whaaaaaat, am I really this stoned or did you just find a wild pot plant?! That's dope! I have never come accorss one in the wild or urban areas before, unless on purpose.

but nah man! not uproot that thing... I'ts perfect season, take care of it and left it get at least 2 feet tall. Any taller and you could raise suspicion which is definately NOT WORTH IT... and an outdoor plant will prolly get pretty large before it flowers. but once it's 2 feet tall, TAKE CLONES! take HELLA clones mayn, and keep them indoors... That strain will be worth an ass ton once you can replant some cones and save the strain for next year. Replant some of the clones in a safer place than the mother and hack the bitch down... you don't wanna get in trouble.

That's what'd id do brother, good luck...

11. A seed randomly got dropped in the crack between a cement walk way, the girl grew strong, and we called the plant Crack Plant. Super random. Super Awesome

12. Just hope its a Girl and not a hermie

13. damn i wish weed grew with the other weeds in my yard !
    haha but if i were you i would try to take clones when its bigger because if you try to transplant to a pot and bring it inside it can die very easily if your not careful

14. Clone it clone it clone it, such a smaller chance of someone screwing something up.

15. Now that's what I call stealthy.....Who would ever expect a plant growing in the front yard...;)
    Clone or, transplant it and hope for a lady....