Plants hermied a week before harvest!!!!! :(

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by badash87, Jan 18, 2011.

1. To make a long story short, after almost 14-15 weeks our plants(some bag seed, some honey bee) we ready to be chopped. The buds looked heeeadddyyy as shittt.. and then as we started cutting off the leaves we noticed all the polin sacks on ALL the buds.. now we're 100 percent certain that this was a recent occurance, as we had previously chopped a few top colas so we'd have what to smoke in the interim and also to give the bottom buds a chance to fluff(being more exposed to the light), and those buds were FINE.. free of polin sacks.. in the past week however we've had finals so havent been able to give extensive looks at all the plants and we're pretty sure that this is when it all started(cant believe how fast all the polin grew!!!). My roommate(the primary caretaker) is absolutely devastated and has sunk into a deep depression(he invested A LOT of time and money in these plants), and I'm not sure what to tell him really. On one hand the buds still look heady as fuck, on the other hand they're hermie.. will these buds still get us high? is there any way to salvage this situation? I cant believe that one week has completely haywired our entire 14 week grow.. is there a god????!!

2. HIGH and Welcome to The City badash....well I think your Lucky it didn't start one week into Flower....Nothing will be Wrong with the Buds...Good thing it was near the end of Flowering as you won't get any Seeds Growing Yet....Good Luck on the last few weeks!!!

3. So we chopped them and so far as we can tell there are no seeds, but the heady bud that was on there just a week ago is now engulfed in polin sacks.. should we just pick out all the polin sacks? are the polin sacks themselves smokeable if the bud has a lot of crystals? how would one go about this

4. If it is fire the sacs dont matter. i pay 50 1/8 for top quality diesel. only drawback is some hermie flowers. bud still good as hell.