Plants & Heat in 4x4

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by dontsmokejustgrow, May 12, 2019.

1. Hello, I'd like some details about the grow room I'm building, my setup is a 4x4 tent, and a 400W HPS with Cooled-Tube, and a 6 inch fan "details about fan below".

Fan Specifications:
    Size: 150mm/6 inch
    Voltage: 220-240v
    Power: 30 watts
    Air Flow: 275m3/h

So firstly, how many plants will fit into my 4x4, there not autoflowers there photoperiod and I'll top the plants but no SOG or SCROG, just regular growing, and also will the heat be ok, I'll be running two ocilliating fans in the room aswell.

Thanks !

• Like Like x 1
  2. dont let it get above 80-90f and could probably fit 4 decent size plants maybe 5

3. I’ve got a 4x4 but use a quantum board hlg 550 so don’t don’t suffer with the heat, I do in between 4-5 in 12,5L pots.you could just do one big one if you like

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I’m pretty close to where you’re at on lighting, tent, fan but I think it’s overkill when you add the cooltube (ya I got one of those too) to the quantum board. IMG_1383.JPG IMG_1318.JPG
    You see this frame I built down there the green one? That’s about 600 W total and if anything I add side lighting with 60w quantum boards when i hit flowering cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I used chain to hold all this up in a 4×4. Three medium sized hybrid plants all topped twice. 4 or 5 plants would of filled my space properly.
    20190301_011154.jpg