Plants getting to big for closet...help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by x 4gramBLUNTS, Mar 4, 2009.

1. I have four plants growing right now in my closet but its been about 6 weeks and they are getting real big.....one is almost 4 foot. They are very healthy looking but idk what will happen if they keep getting taller, they have about one more foot of room to grow....what should I do?

2. Are they still in veg or in flower?

3. still in veg im pretty sure...

4. doode. If they are under 12/12 thats flower 18/6 thats veg, you should know this if you are growing.

Light cycles and bud production

Plants normally stretch a lot during flower and by alot i mean double their size so if you are still in veg you are out of luck man. Chop them to a good size then flower or train them if somehow the stalks are still bendable.

5. Wow!!

6. no need to get live, you were once just learning too., but it's true about the light schedules, when you say which schedule the plants are under we can answer your questions in more depth.

7. Flower those bitches already!!! Next time lst or scrog them to keep them lower, but it's way too late for anything like that already.

I wonder if topping them now would be a good idea to shorten them a little. Someone else needs to confirm this though, I don't know.