Plants germinated, now what?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ridnkawie4life, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Do I need lighting or anything when I first plant my germinated seeds? Right now I have them in some moist soil in the closet with a fan blowing for air circulation, no light...

2. High there they do not need light until they break through the soil but I always add a CFL just to keep them warm and give them a little help when they first come out into the world.

Good luck

3. When it does break ground get your light within a few inches quickly. You wouldn't believe how quickly it stretches in the first few days trying to get to a light too far away. This results in a weak stem.

4. and what kind of light should i get for my first stages?? I havent gotten any lights or anything yet, and im on a low budget, so what is my best bet?? cheapest way to go?? ive just got a regular 60 watt bulb right now but im probly gonna pick up a flo bulb today or something, i dont really know what to get!!

5. There are hundreds of threads with thousands of posts in these growing forums. Every possible question you have regarding the basics has already been addressed numerous times. If you don;t want to use the search button, just click on a forum and start reading threads that look interesting (I'd advise not going into the Beginner's Forum though, lots of dumbasses and mis-information from what I've seen there).

6. yeah dude, and i have looked at thousands of posts n shit and still havent really been guided in any direction...idk, i posted a question you didnt have to respond, and i found no answers for the question i just asked about the seeds n shit...got tired of looking!