plants from spring

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chubbler, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Ok i am really a absolute beginner to growing. Anyways during spring break me and my buddy had an idea to start growing we germinated our seeds then planted them and they had a small span of indoor growth about to one inch. Then we moved them outside where they didnt grow much in a three week span they stayed about 4inches. Well one night when we were high we decided to plant them into the ground at a different spot. We ended up getting to busy to check the plants because they were not super close to where we live. Well with out ever going back to water them or anything they grew and are surviving!! I went back to the spot yesterday out of curiousty thinking there is no way that they would be growing. Well it took me a while to find them but they are still alive and growing! Only two survived and actually they are females crazy huh! One plant is about 6inches tall and one is about 8inches tall. Well now that i found them i wandering what can i do to them to help them survive and grow larger before they start to bud?

[​IMG]