Plants Flowering Early ...Help Please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mrtrav, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Hello my fellow medical marijuana growing friends. As we all know its that time of year i put my plants out a week earlier then usual (never doing it again) and they are now flowering .......Im going to leave them because i dont have the means to aquire 25 more clones so i took quite a few pictures of 12 of the plants to get your opinions.

Please any advice is appreciated what do you think? Are they going to be fine and reveg? are they going to bud the whole season? ...Are they to far into flowering to reveg???

Please any help is appreciated THANK YOU

Plant 1
    weed11.jpg
    Plant 2
    weed12.jpg
    Plant 3
    weed1.jpg
    Plant 4
    weed2.jpg
    Plant 5
    weed3.jpg
    Plant 6
    weed4.jpg
    Plant 7
    weed5.jpg
    Plant 8
    weed6.jpg
    Plant 9
    weed8.jpg
    Plant 10
    weed7.jpg
    Plant 11
    weed9.jpg
    Plant 12
    weed10.jpg

Like i said any input is appreciated thanks alot guys/gals and fellow growers

PEACE

2. Should i keep feeding them veg nutrients or switch to flowering nuts

3. be patient. i've had similar problemes this year. they should snap back it takes a couple weeks or longer. they don't look to far into flower to turn back. coulda set em off if going from indoors to out if your lighting schedule was different while under a light.  yes feed 'em veg nutes. actually alot of people i know have had this problem this year. maybe something to do with this fucked up weather weve had?