Plants dying Please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jiggerjaw, Jan 27, 2015.

1. #1 Jiggerjaw, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    Okay! I have no idea what's happening... My plants were super healthy. The greenest green ever. Then I saw spider mite spots, I got some ladybugs but the spider mites won, hardcore. I ordered quantum apocalypse and mixed a heavier dose, (60ml/gallon) turned off my lights for a night and sprayed. I did a flush at the same time since I had to rearrange all the plants to spray. I flushed with California tap water... My last grow I used tap the entire time, this time I'm carbon filter but I assume a tap water flush isn't enough to kill the plants.
    Anyways, about a week after I sprayed/flushes my plants have just started to die. 2 are dead, 2 are half dead.
    I don't think it can be nutrient lockout... I ph balance and I literally just flushed. It looks like a nitrogen deficiency but I use soul synthetics bloom booster and that has nitrogen.
    Is it possible the quantum apocalypse smothered them? I'm so confused.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Any experts on here?  I gave them a healthy dose (670ppm) of "Big Swell" (Nitrogen heavy, molasses) yesterday...  I have my lights set to run at night so I don't wanna check them til they come on.   Hopefully someone responds by then =\\

3. 60ml/gal of pretty much any insecticide is a ridiculously heavy dose. In willing to put all my money on the fact that you over did it on the IPM foliar.

Generally when it comes to IPM you want to use less more often than to use a shit ton all at once.

Bham

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. What can I do now?  Anything...  It's neem oil, they said a heavy dose was 80ml/gallon

5. Not much you can do. Once the foliage burns up like that there is no way it will regenerate back to normal. Just watch the new growth. Usually neem oil usage rates are around an ounce per gallon, 30ml.

Bham

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum