Plants dying overnight just need a extra set of eyes to help on what the problem could be

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TurtleTank, Sep 11, 2019.

1. We just set up a new light (600w luxauto led) this morning and after I came home from work I seen this
    80319153-DFE9-43EC-8FB6-34A242F5B59D.jpeg DA38D9FE-EAF9-4033-8E41-85C98CFEC939.jpeg
    I’m not sure what happened this was one of our best plants.
    We are doing a SOG. This is week 8 of veg I believe. Temp stays at about 80degrees and humidity around 40.
    I haven’t watered them since Friday maybe she’s thirsty?

SEND HELP

2. It’s pretty dry, partner added a top layer of worm casting last Friday as well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Learn the weight of it wet so u will know what dry is. Don't let completely dry

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. image.jpg The entire grow

5. Never let your plant get completely dry. Starvation is real. (just a rambling mans opinion)

Every 2 days you should pick it up, over time you'll know how much it weights when you water it so when you go back later on and pick it up, you'll know if it needs water or not.

If that was my plant, i would guess it's starving for water and take it from there. If it got worse i'd use Revive as directed on the bottle.

God speed little plant, I hope you make it!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey buddy. New light is too close possibly and you need CalMag.
    Hope that helps, just my opinion based on your pics etc. Have a good day and a great grow!
    Farmer Jay

Sent from my LGL58VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mine have similar spots. I just made a post. 20190911_194654_HDR.jpg

8. Tips are slightly burned. Back off a little on the nutes especially nitro

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app