Plants dying completely after flip to flower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Whyamiblitzed, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Have some plants that have been in flower two weeks. None of them has stretched, yellowed completely, curled leaves on new growth. Could this simply be a terrible case of overwatering leading to root rot? Could I have shocked the root zone with cold water while also over saturating the medium after a transplant from 2 gallon hard pot to 3 gallon air pot? I'm out of guesses at this point. 8 of 12 are completely fucked and the other four are on their way. Have tried backing off nutes to just water, superthrive, adding nutes. Nothing is having any effect. Luckily I have 22 ladies ready to flip otherwise I would be fucked. Anyone have any ideas what this could be?

Attached Files:

2. Airpots dry faster so cant see it been rot

Autoflower420

• Like Like x 1
  3. But they are a mess

Autoflower420

4. I used a half gallon on 3 gallon air pots. Fresh off of a transplant from 2 gallons. This all happened in two weeks. I use vegbloom to feed but haven't had problems in the past so I don't see why I would now

• Like Like x 1
  5. How often do you water?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don't water on a schedule I pick up the pots and when they are dry I water. Normally every 2-3 days though. I feel like I overwatered at transplant and never let them fully dry after that and just drowned them. Even after I let them dry and droop thought they still don't respond they just get worse

7. Could it be tmv?

8. I've looked at TMV and it doesn't look anything like something this bad. This is basically two weeks from completely Green and healthy