plants droopy after day cycle help!

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by greg1317, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Here's my theory because I've seen this happen. I have this sativa and one (Just one, it was strange) branch that had a fan leaf on it drooped hardcore. The rest of the plant looked fine, the next day after a night cycle had gone by it was perked up and somewhat okay.

I think that the roots grew and searched for water and when it found it the pressure the plant uses to get water to its parts kicked back in as a result. The strangest part of my theory is that I think that the roots only searched on THAT side of the pot where the fucked up stem was, like the left part of the pot waters the left vice versa, cant prove it though. If your not growing Organic you need to water A LOT more often, Im five weeks in flowering and only watered twice during flowering.

2. thats a load of sh!t. first off water is not produced by the plant, and carbs r always in the roots thats what feeds the benis" the plant is healthy it releases carbs to feed benis. the carb aren't for the plant its for the benis its a marriage type thing I'll scratch urs if you scratch mine". and most likely you have a build up of a salt or ur root system isn't big enough to support a flowering plant.

3. Any root system is big enough to support a flowering plant. You just might not get much yield if its small. I have flowered in a folgers coffee pot before.

4. hats where ur wrong it may be able to flower a plant but if the mass above is bigger then the mass below u will get nute lockout hence droopy leaves. thats why every root stimulant product directions state too do in veg, why to build up the root mass to properly support flowering.

5. As yes, your correct, I never said I didn't have problems with that grow. My girl in the coffee pot was actually overfertilized because I used 6 month slow release MG soil, worst idea ever, the more I flushed the worse it got. Your logic is correct though.

6. #26 budbrain007, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    No Sage, what you said is NOT correct. READ moron...I NEVER said water was produced by the plant!!!!!!

You're right about one thing...carbs are always in the roots, never said they were not. You have VERY POOR reading comprehension!

Second, this is simple botany.

look at Botany For Gardeners by Brian Capon, it will explain it in simple terms for you since you are very confused about basic botany.

PS, your contention that carbs are just to feed the "bennies" and not for the plant shows your lack of understanding of basic botany.

Bud

7. You said water was produced by photosynthesis, this is what he is referring to.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Yes...it's the "...and carbohydrates which are produced through photosynthesis that is being referenced. My mistake was to asssume that people would understand what I was talking about since it makes no sense in reference to water. I guess I should have set that phrase off by commas...but, really, if you understand even basic botany my meaning was clear.

Bud

9. #29 thesage3, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011

I have a great understanding of botany. and this was ur 1st sentence "Actually it's because water and carbohydrates which are produced through photosynthesis during the day" that to me says you were saying the plant produces water and carbs does it not. yes plants use carbs but only the ones they produce. adding carbs as an additive only feeds the benies.

and funny u ref a book I would have to buy.

10. Sage, I really want to apologize; I was WAY out of line.

Bud

11. no sweat off my back. I think its great the way this site works u join u post u get flamed u flame and then in the end weather or not both sides will admit it WE BOTH LEARN SOMETHING.peace:wave:

12. That was touching guys :p

13. awww how sweet

14. I was reading this thread and I couldn't help but laugh

lmfao

I think he meant O2 in the water

• Like Like x 1

15. yes meant o2. funny I just laughed too that post has been up since 1/14/11 and
    I just caught that haha.

16. lol BURN!!!!! i couldnt type it fast enough lol nice dude:D

17. bunch a flamers lol cant we all just get along lol its like jerry springer on this bitch i love it

18. whats the quote reference too?

19. listen to sage hes a smart dude

20. praying for mag man it was good :D