Plants dead

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jabbadajim, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Hi guys sad news, my plants died literally I saw them starting to wilt one day and I assumed that I over watered them because the soil was still wet after a few days. Then I decided no water..went away for the weekend and came back to dead plants. Firstly I'm going to ask any way to save these guys?? They were in flowering stage one of them had just started to get brown pistols the other had white hairs.

I'm not sure what went wrong but i feel sad. I will leave some pics here.

Maybe it's time to dry out what there is left??

Attached Files:

2. just looks under watered to me, if the fan leaves are brittle they are done you can water and try to revive life. next grow add perlite to your soil itll dry faster also put them in more soil, dont know how big those pots are but the soil looks to be 3 quarters of the way or so. plus try watering the plant not the pot if its not drying out in 2 days use less water. become aware of pots weight before and after watering thatll help knowing when its really dry. it may feel dry and look dry but it isnt around the roots

3. Those plants are fried. What light are you using? Or, if outdoors was it in the 90's f?

4. In southern Spain so like 45 degrees C in direct sun. So..no saving these guys I guess :( I will cut them down and dry them out (if they can get any drier :))

5. Plant again. You have 7 more weeks of veg light outside

BNW

6. Oh yeah. That's what happened. Way too hot. That's desert heat. First get rid of those ceramic pots. Use plastic. Ceramic is no good for your conditions. Second, on a day that's going to get that hot you're going to need shade coverage and likely multiple waters per day. You also might want to consider something like a olla to keep things moist.

7. They look fried, start over as the poster above me mentioned.

8. Yeah I thought about that but I will be going on holiday soon and nobody to look after them so I will probably leave it till next year now. BTW does anybody know if the buds which are on the plants can still be dried and and will be ok? One of the plants already had lots of rusty coloured pistols the other more white pistols.

This was my first attempt...we live and we learn next time I will take grobuddies advice...also I will plant autos :)

9. Btw here are some pics of the buds before the train wreck.

Attached Files:

10. Remove bud, trim then dry and cure if you want (to cure) then smoke. They might not be super potent but it might get you high.

11. Way early. The high if any will be jittery and short duration.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1