plants being eaten???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by StevenLTF, Aug 6, 2010.

1. i started growing my first plant a couple months ago and literally overnight it has been eaten by something, there are holes in the leaves everywhere...any thoughts? :eek:

Attached Files:

2. dont know where you live but here in Texas we've got a shitty little bug called a Silverfish.The are notorious for eating holes in fabric. they have a neverending appetite. I'm battling holes just like yours. couldnt find a critter anywhere till 1 ran across my leg.saw another going into the soil yesterday.I'm pulling out the big guns to getm. HotShot No-Pest strip(7.99@home depot).its not a fly strip,it looks kinda like a glade air freshener.It puts out a vapor that kills everything unlucky enuff to be around it longer than 4 hours(that includes humans,so seal the room & stay out.

3. i live in the UK, i found a tiny caterpillar type bug on it, but only one, i dont know if they lay eggs but i hope not, but its been eaten too much for one tiny caterpillar...i dont know how to prevent it happening again :confused_2:

4. If you've got a lot of moths where u live then it's most probably caterpillars. If so, check real close for egg clusters.. They're white and a little foamy.. most probably on the underside of your leaves.

5. Just blast the underside of ur leaves with water and it'll destroy most of the eggs.

6. Get yourself some Neem oil spray and start a preventative maintenance program for your plants.

Freak
    :smoking:

7. alright cheers guys, ;)