Plants at different stages in the same room

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ritalin, May 10, 2010.

1. Assuming all males are taken car of and light heights are individually adjustable, and I have two separate rooms for light cycles...

If growing multiple strains at multiple stages in the same room, are there any other considerations or potential problems I should be thinking about?

For example, say I have 4 plants half way through the flowering stage, and I add to the room 4 more plants of a different type at the beginning of the flowering stage.

2. about the only problem i can think of is how each strain might desire the conditions. i have trouble blooming chemdog with super silver in the same room cuz the chemdog likes it a bit cooler than the super silver. besides that i havent really had any troubles with multiple strains on a perpetual cycle.

well i lied....sometimes i fuck up the nutes shcedules too when i have too much goin on in the bloom room.

3. Good call, I need to be strict about a my grow journal.

4. yeah the more advanced ur nute schedule gets, you may find it difficult to keep track of which girl gets what and how much. if you keep ur notes organized well u may not have a problem like i do. i dont keep notes....hence the occassional misfeeding mishap