Plants are pre-flowering

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Bill3472, Jul 28, 2019.

1. I've been doing this for quite a few years now and have never had an issue. Hope somebody has some ideas. I threw most of them into my flower room but even my little ones in the vegetative room are doing this as well. Thanks :)

Attached Files:

2. They look over-watered to me.

3. Looking good

4. How old are they?

• Like Like x 1
  5. they are about 8 to 10 weeks old but I never put them on 12/12 so I don't understand why there starting to flower

6. thanks I'm just curious why they are pre-flowering when I never put them on 12/12

7. I'm personally at a loss for words as well...but I know there is someone on these boards that might have an explanation

8. Perhaps your timer is malfunctioning or you got slipped some auto seeds

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Autos...

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I mean I guess it could be an auto...but that's a LOOOOOONG flowering time for an auto.....its not even close to being done....

11. you are the winner I can't believe my dumbass didn't check that first thing the little screw that holds the shut off arrow was loose thanks for giving me the push to double check it now it's going to get red Loctite LOL thanks again

• Like Like x 1
  12. excellent glad you figured out the culprit.. We have all been there, once I bumped the timer it was turning the lights on for 30min at midnight took slowed flowering down to a crawl, super stable genetics no hermi issues lol