Plants are not looking to well, what am i doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by hydrohippie1, Apr 26, 2010.

1. they looked fine 5 days ago but now they are getting really really droopy.
    soil-FFOF
    water-between 3-5 days, with tap water set out for 2+days. watered them about 5 days ago.
    temps-around 80 with low humidity
    no nutes
    about 46 days old into vegging.
    cfl 6500k
    just switched to 12/12 from 24/0 about 3 days ago but they were drooping before i switched. what could be wrong with them?

[​IMG]
    one of the droopy plants

[​IMG]
    another couple droppy ones.

[​IMG]
    this is what they looked like on 4-21

2. WATER THEM!!! pick them up while dry so you can tell the relevant weight, water them a little give em 5 minutes and water them thoroughly.

3. yeah omg, looks like lack of water.

If the soil is dry 1-2 inches below the surface it needs watered.

4. Water them. ALso you said the were in veg for 46 days? I would expect them to be much bigger. I am using some ffof as well. I have 3 gallon pots which i water everyother day with about half gallon of water for each pot. How is your drainange on the pots? Did you put rocks in the bottom so the soil deos not plug up your holes? Even though you have not watered in 5 days they could be sitting soggy at the bottom

Just my 2 cents.

5. Looks like they are thirsty to me. Check the soil at the bottom of the plant for moisture and then adjust accordingly

6. and i thought i was over watering. well thanks guys i just watered them so hopefully tomorro they will be looking a little better. have a nice day

7. Lack of water and food.