Plants are growing slow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BlairWitch, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Hey guys, BlairWitch here trying to figure out why my plants are growing as slow as they are.

I have 2 WWxBB that I've had growing indoors for about 1.7 months and they're only about 6 inches tall! :eek: They look very healthy to me but the grow pace is what's concerning me. They're just starting their 4 major nodes now.

I'm using 4x75 watt fluorescent grow lights -
    Lights of America 24" Fluorescent Grow Light Fixture: Decor : Walmart.com
    Keeping my plants about 3 inches away from the lights. So my wattage is at about 300 right now. I just don't know if I should get a different type of light?

FoxFarms Ocean Forest soil. The pH for the soil is a steady 5.8

Nutrients are from K-Gro 24-8-12 something of that nature for npk ratio. Couldn't find any information about it online. I usually only feed my plants when the soil becomes close to completely dry.

I use a large fan in the grow room from time. The air temperture is a steady 65-70 degrees. Humidity has been about 45-55. Not sure if the humidity is too low?
    Haven't really run into any problems that I can think of that would put my plants into shock. Every now and then I put them in the window sill to soak up the sun and they love it.
    Here's some pictures of them. I've noticed small brown spots occuring on the green potted plant. Both of their starter leaves on the bottom have had these small brown spots on the leaves since they were small seedlings. I was wondering about these? Are they from cracking out of their seeds?