Plants are 2 weeks old yay!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by obvious1234, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Impressive plants! How old are they?

2. About 10 weeks in veg and 21 days since flip to 12/12.

3. I could show you more impressive pictures so you might more believe my advise. This is my last crop. I decided to grow a single plant instead of 4 or so at a time. I got 20oz's. I challenge you to show me a larger indoor single plant on a forum that yielded more. IMG_0900.JPG IMG_0913.JPG IMG_0916.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. You can see the same temp gauge that is being drowned out by my current crop. This current crop's yield is going to be impressive I assure you. I've done quite a few and at this stage this is the best I've ever grown. My prediction is over 2 pounds at harvest. We shall see. I'll be posting.

5. How long did you veg that 1 for?

6. What strain was this plant? You must of vegged her for at least 3 months plus another 3 and a half months for flowering?

7. Hi obvious1234

Welcome to GC.

Just wanted to say; learn how to do hydroponics and kick the soil from your life.

8. Hi I am a outdoor grower by nature but will grow with soil indoors during the off season.

Cheers

9. Man that's fu kin amazing how many times did you top that ?
    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

10. Heres the setup and plant for my two week old hobby. I will do what I can to keep temps down. Ok for now but I expect I will be chilling the water if it gets hot.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Zero. It was only supercropped.

12. 4 1/2 months. That was actually a really slow growing small plant that got left out of 2 crops ago. I couldn't fit it in the bud room and it was smaller then the rest so I put it back in the veg area for another bud cycle.

I had to unplug two of my veg lights to keep it growing slow. I vegged it half the time with 120 watts only. Otherwise it would have been too large. I couldn't have done that with other strains I've grown. They would have been too tall. That was a Wonder Woman. Mine is a really short branchy indica leaning version.

• Like Like x 2
  13. :watching:That's excellent well done. I look forward to seeing how your girl progresses over the next few weeks/months.:icgreen:

14. Hey man, I am at the same stage as you but mine have nearly 3 sets of true leaves already.
    I am running into some humidity complications at the moment and today found some green perilite in my coco and perilite mix. Check some of my posts to see my pics at the moment. you're looking good though.

Mine are currently under a 600 watt HPS hanging 100cm away from the leave level

15. Hey my lights are closer approx 50 cms. Yeah one plant out of the 5 is getting her third set of true leaves but I've had quite a lot of slow growth at the moment partially because we are in the beginning of winter here and I haven't been monitoring temps or humidity levels yet.

16. 4 1/2 months of veg. I held that one back one bud crop because it was too small. It then vegged another whole bud crop where I usually only veg plants during a single bud crop which is 8-10 weeks. I did have to scale back the veg power to 120 watts to make sure it didn't get too big in that long of a veg time.

I figured it was a good chance for me to do a single plant flower experiment and see how much I could get.

I flowered it for 9 weeks. It's a wonder woman strain. Mine is very short and bushy. Any other strain I've grown would have outgrown the headroom of the tent with that long of a veg. It looks like a massive plant but it took it forever to get there compared to other strains. It's branchy and indica leaning.

17. I intend to grow 4 plants this size within the next year. So you veged for twice as long as usual 16-20 weeks and flowered for 9 weeks? What size pot was she in?

18. 3.5 gallon bucket DWC. That's why it had the densest root ball I've ever seen. You literally had to pry the bucket off of the root ball to change the water. The roots took up so much room that bucket only held about 1.25 gallons of water. It emptied it every day. I really outgrow the bucket and would have done better in yield if I had a larger res.

I don't think most people would believe that you can grow a plant that size in a 3.5 gallon container.

19. That plant ate over 1 gallon a day.

Grasscity Deals Near You