Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plants and Sound Waves

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by peacetalk420, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Plants are most enthralled with string instruments. Sounds waves stimulate the growth and health of plants. Sound frequencies, can change plants drastically, including plant growth, flowering times and could also cause them to hermaphrodite. Smithsonian and NASA research have both found that gentle consistent musical rythyms stimulate plant growth. This is based off of electromagnetic energy. As plant amino acids form, to become a protein, quantum vibrations at molecular levels occur. Each invidiual note is a multiple of frequencies that occur when amino acids join the protein chain. Sound is as big of an environmental effect on plants as all the other elements. So try not to go around the ladies in a bad mood, play a little Beethoven for them once in awhile, tell them they look pretty and watch them thrive. Peace

2. i think your taking this a little too seriously.

3. guess i will be playing the guitar to my plants very soon :smoke: some system of a down will do :metal:

4. why do they always send the poooooooooorrrrrr?

5. ambient music, they <3 it