Plants against a wall

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by curtlsj, Oct 17, 2016.

1. I have a tight space currently and may be over crowded. 9 plans in 5 hallow buckets. My space is 7x4x7. The plants are growing great and really starting to spread. But now some of the leaves are pressing up against the wall. I know I need to eliminate a couple plants to make space, but would hope to do that once I determine male and females. Will the leaves pressing up against the wall stunt or effect growth? Or should I plan on getting rid of a few now to make more room. I clearly over planted. First grow.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. the growth might look a little funny but it shouldn't be super bad

3. I wouldn't worry about that. My tents are always packed tight. The buds at the border don't usually thrive as much as the ones in the centre but certainly better than not having them at all

4. Take clones of your plants and induce flowering. You'll find out sex and can cull the males

5. How long will it take to see the sex after inducing clones. I'm about a month into veg stage. I may be able to see the sex in a week or so I figure. Is the time worth cloning?

6. Ideally you'd have done this before when your plants were smaller. You'd see it in 1-3 weeks. I'd say you might get the result a tad faster. Not a ton. But next time, do it right when your plant can handle it. That way you'll know sex within the first month of vegging.