Plants 2 weeks into flower

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Weedpack, Apr 11, 2014.

1. So my plants are just starting to form buds, I top dressed with EWC about 2 weeks ago, straight water since then. I don't have any kind of guano, do I need to give the plant any fertilizer? If so I would like to source the fertilizer locally.

2. What type of soil are they in?  Describe it as specifically as possible.. .brand, ingredients, amendments added, time cycled, etc....

3. #3 Weedpack, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. If you followed ITG's recipe, then you should be fine.  If you'd like to, I'm sure they'd love a kelp tea, or some coconut water, or stinging nettle tea..... but none of that is necessary.  You should be able to make it to harvest with just water

5. Thanks for the quick response :)

I'm assuming the potency and yield would suffer, otherwise why would people give their plants extra fertilizer like guano?

6. I mean...... giving your plant the right things at the right times, and in the right amounts, can help improve yield above what you would get doing water-only.  The trouble is most people chose the wrong things, the wrong time, or use way too much.... so until you have a some experience, and especially experience with that specific strain... you should at least use a light touch when adding things lol.

Also..... guanos are very unpopular here (Organic section).  If poop is being called guano, it should probably be avoided lol

7. What really matters is how big your plant is and how much soil it's in. ie. a three foot tall plant, covering a 4x4ft canopy in 3 gallons of soil is gonna need a lot of love. The same plant in a 45g smartie ain't gonna need shit.

8. Personally I like guano.:wub:

It keeps the bats from exploding in flight. That would be messy.:blink::lol:

Twas Ever Thus!