Planting seeds in park

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by walkingOnAir, Nov 12, 2009.

1. let me start by giving u guys an overview of the place i will be growing. I live in NY. There is a park near where i live that is simply a path. people walk along the path and it is completely surrounded by tree's so you can't be seen from the street. i plan on going off the path and planting the seeds somewhere where people would never go ( i have a few spots in mind). I am curious about whether or not the plants will grow. If not, is there anything i can do to make them grow? how often would i have to check on the plants?

also any other advice, tips, or pre-cautions i should take will be greatly appreciated.

2. If the area is well lit then they do probably have a chance since they are weeds after all and can grow in lots of odd places if they need to, but thats kind of risky in a park in the middle of your town. Common sense dictates that with any traffic theres a high chance of discovery, especially when the plants start smelling.

3. Bare in mind the plants need good daylight so the edge of a clearing might work but in woods means shade...

I wouldn't grow more than a couple though and make sure they are a long way apart, if one gets discovered they will look real close for more.....

:smoking:

4. what about risks of insects killing the plant or bacteria and fungi

5. Oh yeah there's all that, plus drug sniffing dogs on their day off !? LOL

:smoking:

6. yea & i hear you get alot of cunts go looking around places like that for plants to rip up for them selfs, takes the piss!

7. I hope you aren't planning on doing this soon...