Planting outdoor now

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by austyn12, Aug 28, 2013.

1. I over did amount plants can fit in my tent . Could I plant some out now and get a small harvest? I live in south cali. Also I got another question could I flower some plants indoor and bring outdoor durring winter I was able keep plants alive and healthy last winter all outdoor.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. search photo periods and finishing times. its a sticky.  i would say your never gonna finish. 

3. How old are the plants, you could start flowering outside but might have to finish indoors.

4. Seedlings just starting but got a lot seeds . Winter isn't bad here I was going buikd a little greenhouse.

5. Under what?

6. There's a sticky in the outdoor cultivation thread called photo periods and finishing times

Cannabis flowers when days goto about 14/10 to 12/12. Usually by end of october depending where you live it starts to get too cold and it goes to 9/15 by mid November.

(Daylight hours / night hours )
    It can be warm as fuck in the winter; but you won't have enough daylight to veg for 90 days and then flower another 45-60

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Thank you and I was going flower indoor have it flower then place outdoor and repeat untill got like 10 plants outdoor.

8. Living in Southern California we can break a lot of the rules on growing because it stays so warm all winter.. It's rare for us to even have a bit a frost in the mornings come Mid February let alone a real freeze.. You can place plants out just about any time and harvest roughly 70 days later..
    The longer you can veg inside the bigger the finished plant outside naturally.. I have clones in veg under 24-0 now that I'll put out in a few weeks for harvesting just before Christmas..

9. Alright thanks .

10. Uhmm does anyone else see that quote ?

11. Ya dude you're in socal you can grow all year if u have a ghouse. Even without one your good to flower those plants out. As soon as you put them outside they will start flowering immediately.

12. Yeah would veg indoors to size then toss em outdoors but be sure to acclimate them dont just go from flouros to the sun they will most likely burn from light stress. I usually gradually increase their time in full sun by an hour ech dy for a week before giving them full days sun.

13. Wow u guys are lucky I'm in calli and my part gets to 10degrees sometimes in winter COLD AS F...

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I had the same question.

I have a couple clones inside vegging and I wanted a sort of perpetual outdoor harvest. Throw two outside every three weeks. So this is possible? Would a greenhouse be better or just straight outdoors? Thanks in advance.