planted my seed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Illmattic24, Oct 8, 2012.

1. So me and my bros were posted wit some bitches last weekend gettin our fade on , while watching the eagles pound that NY giant pussy. Coincedently, I was feelin up for some pussy poundin myself (not giant pussy, don't get it twisted). I take a look around the room and realize that the three females that are present are all ho's and take more sausage to the mouth then that china man that eats all those fuckin hot dogs on tv. This my typa party I think to myself as I proceed to smoke up my bros last cig..fuck him
    Anyways I notice one of these broads has an 8th of some chronic strong enough to make a grown man vomit..I'm thinkin she's miss right for tonight, and most definately in for some dick if she plays her cards riight. I start choppin it up with this female (who is dumb as fuck) and soon grow impatient with her nonsence.. she told me her n her girls had taken two rolls each. This is the beggining of her pussys ending because I soon convince her to slip me 2 rolls and to roll 3/4 of her sack into a Blunt fatter then riccky ross.
    Fast forward a few hours and I'm feeling myyself on some mac dre shit. The bluntz rolled , the drinks cold, and were rollin soo hard we don't evn smoke the blunt.. naa instead were all just kinda sittin around a table starin at it wit tha lights dimmed takin turns tellin eachother how bomb we feel.
    I'm startin to feel up on this broads body as I grow bored with the current situation, I'm more about some fornication if u feel me. I tell this bitch that my boys got some craazy strobe lights upstairs (which he doesn't) . I yell to my boy dre who knows what I'm up to and does not want me in his bed, that I'm gonna show her his "lights" . He's all trashed and starts goin on about some bs.. I quickly cut him off and tell him stop acting like a bitch, tht only got tyler perry famous. Of course he agrees to let me use his room.
    Once we get upstairs I turn off the lights n before I even start my explanation on how there's no lights and I was just tryna fuck, she starts takin her own clothes off. I tell her god daaamn you already know. I spend the next 45minutes driving my pork sword through pussy town with a hot delivery. Needless to say I'm scopin out my ripped ass pecs and biceps in the mirror as I tax it. Make a long story shorter I finished in her. Twice.. I passed out afterwards and as of this whole week I've been trippin..what you guys think? Am I a daddy to be or what?

2. nah just a dumb fuck

3. jesus christ.

is this what its normally like in the US?

4. Fuck that pussy boy, fuck it....

dun dun dun dun fuck it right boiiiii 2 chainz

5. Your child is gonna do big things in life

6. [quote name='"that toker"']Fuck that pussy boy, fuck it....

dun dun dun dun fuck it right boiiiii 2 chainz[/quote]

Billz in my fisst shorty she gon dance on my dicck
    Millz cuz I'm hot trigger finga keep that pusssy wet

7. that was funny lol

8. this has got to be a joke.

9. *looks at location* oh now it makes sense.

10. WTF did I just read.so you came in her whyyyy?

11. :D Can completely relate to that:smoke:

12. you're a damn tool

13. [quote name='"hellahighguys"']you're a damn tool[/quote]

Agreed

14. so while ur fukin this girl ur checkin urself out in da mirror,wtf,fag

15. Can't talk about drugs here bro and you're beat she's pregnant

16. #16 thewarden, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
    :( I'm from LA too... :eek:

but nice one OP. I don't know how any of use could possibly give advice, seeing as we weren't there for any of it.

But from a strictly statistical viewpoint, nutting in her twice is, well, at least twice as bad as nutting in her once.

17. I fucking loved how some of it rhymed lol.

18. [quote name='"shaelin"']so while ur fukin this girl ur checkin urself out in da mirror,wtf,fag[/quote]

my thoughts exactly. haha too fucking funny

19. fucking a i hate this world

20. learn to spell op, it's nonsense not nonsence. And if you took my last cigarette we wouldn't be bros anymore. That is the only stuff you posted that held any interest for me. Have fun droppin thizz and gettin it in with nasty ass hoes and getting them knocked up bringing more idiotic people like you into this world.