planted mid july....will it bud??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dokken6996, Jul 27, 2007.

1. i know this is pretty much pointless but would it be possibel for a plant that was started mid july and its currently i few inches tall, i know it is around when outdoor plants will soon start to flower.will my plant bud if left ouside? even if the yield would be redicuously small, would it flower?? or does it need to be vegetated longer?

2. <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1753253" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>dokken6996</TD><TD class=alt2>i know this is pretty much pointless but would it be possibel for a plant that was started mid july and its currently i few inches tall, i know it is around when outdoor plants will soon start to flower.will my plant bud if left ouside? even if the yield would be redicuously small, would it flower?? or does it need to be vegetated longer?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Your plant could be two inches and start to bud.....Thats pretty exstream, but i have seen it done. I know some people that only let there plant veg until there 6 inchs or so high and then they start to flower them. Get more harvest that way, thats also indoors as well. So yes it will flower and yes your yeild will be small, but its a hobby (for me anyway) so plant the sprout and let er grow and take some pics and post your developments/. Good luck

3. Nothing wrong about starting mid July IF you do it right:

From the beginning to the end:

B'day mid July '08...

4. #4 cantharis, Nov 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2008
    I think mid July is a bit too late. My ladies start to flower at the beginning of August. Mid July doesn´t give much time to veg - plants will be pretty small, very little yield, as they apparently are.

5. Wow, I am impressed you could pull off that much from only planting in Mid-July. As a first time grower, I started in april and got only 2 oz off one plant. As long as you plant it before august you're good :D