Planted bagseeds.. Let's see what happens

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Buzzy12397, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Soooo a friend gave me some feeds from his last batch and i decided to plant one in a small pot. Not sure what they will come out to be lol so this should be fun. Anyone grow some bagseeds? Results?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

2. I never have because I want to know they're female before I put the time and effort into it. That being said, the thrill of finding out your grow is gonna produce some bud is awsome. What's your grow room like? I.e. light, room, fans etc. That's presuming you have one lol

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

3. Lol i have a small 4x2x5ft tent. Thats why i put it outside no room anyhow inside lol. I dont know what to expect if anything. I just let a seed soak in a cup of distilled water and woke up to see a tap root :)

4. Bag seed at 30 days. :)
    Got some strange little leaves coming out some centers of fan leaves other than that. Looking great just gotta hope for female

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ooooh pretty. Good luck. How long does it take the sex usually shows?

• Like Like x 1
  6. It usually won't show its sex until it's introduced to 12/12 flowering cycle. But sometimes a plant will show pre-flowers. And if that's the case usually a male will show one between 3-5 weeks in veg. Females will like to usually show later on if they do at all. :)