Planted a handful of bag seed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Saosko, Dec 23, 2010.

1. So i had some left over soil from redoing my landscaping, filled up a large pot and threw about 50 or so bag seed that I had laying around and left the pot w/ seeds in an area of my backyard that gets the most sun light through out the day. Other than the obvious, what should I expect? Will this work? I'm not really taking it as a serious grow but more of a side project because I'm fucking bored..

Any input appreciated.

2. if its cold where you are, dont expect anything.

3. I'm in southern Florida so it's still 70-80 during the day.

About 7-8 seeds have sprouted already, think I might let them grow for a few weeks and then transplant to another location (dense park)

I've tried to find a tropical grow guide but have had no luck, any clue where I could find one?

4. phat idea there cool to leteem compete foer space an the string durvive of the pot or in the pot it bee a cool sight to see em jud competein for space n food i gotts try getiim seeds n plstem down in some dirt:eek:

5. What the fuck does this say?

6. I was wondering the same thing. But it probably is along the lines of what I'm about to tell him. Transplant some of those. 50 seeds in 1 pot is entirely to much. 1 per a pot is recommended. Even if they stay small I would keep it to less then 4 that is for sure even in a BIG pot. 1 gallon pot = 1 plant tops.

7. coulda just mailed some to me man...i could use a few.. :/

8. Well they all died from the cold/bugs, dropped down below freezing last night. RIP little guys.

I'll be starting my guerilla grow once it gets a little warmer hopefully in about a month or two, have a few dank seeds and I'm going to do it right this time.

9. That's unfortunate. I'm sorry for your loss. We had a hard freeze in my area as well. Very unexpected, considering it was 70 degrees 4 days prior.

I look forward to seeing your grow!

10. :laughing: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA, i was reading this and i was like what the fuck, pretty funny