Plant withering due to Low Reservoir

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by kutlose5, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Hi,

I started my hydroplonic grow with 6 plants and it seemed to be going good at first. All seeds germinated but then I saw 4 of them starting to wither. The starter plugs were dried out and saw after checking the water level I saw that it was too low.. Last night I replenished the water and added nutrients.

This was the picture of my plants before the water level dropped so drastically.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418065199.098350.jpg

And after replenishing it it seems like 1 of my plants bounced back a bit.

This is how they currently look now:

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418065283.654380.jpg

The two on the right seemed to always be ok because their tailroots already made it into the water. The one in the middle (front) sees to be bouncing back.. But I am Afraid the two left and middle (back) may not make it. Is there anything I can do to save them? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418065371.231251.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. They still look green but I'm not sure if the lack of later broke her... My girls are in trouble!

3. Can someone offer a little bit of advice?

4. It is one of those things where you have to give them water/light and wait and see.  Nobody know what will happen until you do.

5. I replaced the water and added nutrients and Nataly and Rocky seems to be doing better.. One unfortunately didn't make it
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418222128.202762.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418222138.358055.jpg

6. At least some are standing at attention, ya know? :confused_2:

:smoke:

7. She passed a few days ago 😔